Saturday, April 10, 2010

Do my 80's GLAMI's run this....

As I am approaching this wonderful age of "30," I can't help, but to reflect on that wonderful year I was born (1980) which then takes me to the eighties altogether. I must say that the "80's" are where it was AT! And yes I said AT, LOL...

That was the time when music was cool
-Cyndi Lauper
-Tears for Fears
-Cool and the Gang
-The Jets
-Tracey Spencer
-Madonna
-Boi George
-George Michael
-Milli Vanilli
-debbie Gibson

I could go on and on...

Movies were cool
-Pretty In Pink
-Sixteen Candles
-Breakfast Club
-Weird Science
-Harry and The Hendersons
-National Lampoon
-Pee Wee Herman

If you have not seen or heard of any of these you were DEPRIVED, seriously! So, with that said here is to all my 80's GLAMI BABIES, it was truly a great time to be BORN!!!!!

Until next week, stay Glamiful...

1 comment: