Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cinema and Cocktails


Cinema and Cocktails

by Lisa
Although I really love the escape that watching a good movie provides, I rarely go to the theater. Considering the fact that a trip to the theater can average well over $11, I often feel like I would prefer to visit the red box, and have “Movie Night” at home. Whenever I do venture out to the cinema, I prefer a luxe experience… enter Landmark Theaters!

There are several locations throughout the US; however I have a special affinity for the Harbor East location. The theaters offer a sophisticated, adult theater experience which includes gourmet snacks, and my favorite amenity- cocktails!!! You can even take your libation into the theater with you.

Cinema and cocktails make for the perfect date, or evening out with your friends.

Visit www.landmark.com for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment